New Moon – Setting Intentions for the New Year
Setting Intentions for the New Year
Following is the outine of a course I facilitate on New Moon – Setting Intentions. It covers why intentions are important and how to make them work. The best time to do the planning (setting intentions) is leading up to the New Moon. Then implementing the actions with your projects growing as the Moon Grows :). This post has great videos showing brain cells (Neurons connecting – making new thoughts / beliefs and disconnecting – letting go of old habits etc).
Present Time and Do What Doing When Doing It
Definition Intention: in•ten•tion (ĭn-tĕnˈshən)
1. the act or fact of intending; determination to do a specified thing or act in a specified manner
2. anything intended or planned; aim, end, or purpose
3. meaning or import
4. the direction or orientation of the mind toward an object
5. A course of action that one intends to follow.
6. An aim that guides action; an objective.
Origin: Middle English entencioun, from Old French intention, from Latin intentiō, intentiōn-, from intentus, intent, from past participle of intendere, to direct attention;
What is your definition of intention?
Why Make Intentions?
Subconsciously more aware you will see opportunities.
You’ll be luckier and have more
positive “coincidences” and
enjoy your day more
Thought and Energy to Matter
– What Quantum Physics shows – waves and particles. (NB Read Dr Fred Allan Wolfe Mind Into Matter, watch What the Bleep and Down the rabbit Hole)
– “The Universe is Information” Venerable Pa’Ris’Ha
Discuss what you just heard
Right Now (30 seconds) list 20 things you would do with 2 million dollars.
Why not just write a list of intentions?
– Must have the emotional link to get your brain wired for it. So your thoughts (your internal) interacts with the physical world (the external)
– Not just Visualising
– You need to DO something with your Goals and Beliefs
– Positive attitude and belief in your self is the first step.
– Ten you need to be more efficient and more powerful and
– Change how you go about life.
– Understand what’s going on in your Brains.
– Your Primitive mind does not understand normal logic – see discussion on brain to follow.
Steps to do more than just a list
The Medicine Wheel – introduction
1) See and know the Final Outcome
2) How can you measuring it
3) What does it look like (ref The Winners Bible, Admin Scale of LRH)
You are the director, producer and actor.
– All senses
Circle Teachings (see extract attached to these pages) https://miadalbyball.wordpress.com/
Areas of Our Lives
We are most effective when all areas of our life are in harmony
Areas of Your Life to make Intentions For – discussion
Exercise: start to write and ideal scene for one intention / area of your life
How do we know we are making the right decision –
Who has ever said -leave it to the universe it knows better?
Making a decision is being alive.
Falling forward is always learning.
Goals can change
Your Thoughts alter your brains biochemistry and wiring. (see video of re-wiring Dr Joe Dispenser, Read Evolve Your Brain Dr Joe Dispenser plus watch What the Bleep)
Discussion on Brain.
Brain not just 1 super computer it’s made up of many different modules each has it’s own function and “personality”.
What does this have to do with intention setting?
Patterns, Circuits, emotion additions (ref Dr Candice Perts Emotion Addictions)
Today we briefly cover two areas of brain:
– Frontal Lobes – Thinking mind
– Primitive mind (Limbic system) – Reactive Mind
Discuss what you just heard
Developing new Connections results in additional neurotransmitters as you activate your senses and emotions during visualisation.
Neurotransmitters give your brain an energy boost that is more powerful and longer lasting than any ‘external’ stimulant.
More you practise visualising your goals the more powerful they’ll become and the greater boost you’ll get.
If you move away from using and area it disconnects that neural connection to reuse the ‘glue’ to increase the strength of connection on those connections you are using–
Yeah!! You Can Train an Old Dog New Tricks and break past thought patterns / behaviours that do not serve you.
Watch these videos on brain cells and how they make new connections. A new connection is new knowledge, new beliefs, new ways of being.
Reaching and removing the power of the Primitive Mind – a separate Presentation.
Applying Ancient Wisdom
Thought to Matter
Visualisation Influences Your Whole Day and re-wires your brain
– Morning Greeting
– Morning Prayer
– Earth Balancing Dance
Using the Medicine Wheel Daily
– List intentions/goals for each area of your life
– Write/draw/act out Ideal Scenes “Script Your Goals”
– Write/draw/ act out how you will measure you got there
– Put them up so you see them, live them.
– Find Images for your Goals
– Construct Stories for your Goals
– Practice Visualisation
– Images – Goals and People (Mentors)
– Putting Yourself in the Picture /Storey
– Review Daily
– Plan Daily
– Invite friends over for dinner asking each one to come as they want to be in 5 years. Be that which you want to be. This works.
Life is a Cycle,
A Cycle is a Circle,
And in a Circle,
All things Return to where they Began Venerable Pa’Ris’Ha
Good ideas start and sometimes they come full circle and result in the desired outcomes.
Other times good ideas are born and then what does circle round is a pattern that goes from excitement/joy, to having a go, to listening to yourself or others give reasons why it’s not so good or not for now….followed by dropping or shelving the idea and justifying why stopping or minimising it was a good idea.
It can be that at times you are right on and are part of the first group while at other times you find the cycle of reducing-action and no-result being the outcome.
Luckily reasons exist to allow us to understand why we have a greater tendency to one of the outcomes generally and to one or the other at during different circumstances.
Knowing this means every willing person can, with training, choose to be in the first group producing desired outcomes – irrespective of what is occurring outside of them.
Circles show us that all is equal on the wheel (every point on the circle is equal from the wheel’s centre. Plus the Circle shows Ying and Yang – harmony – the opposites.
Circles show us all is one as there is no separateness on a Circle – all are connected.
Circles can be used as Medicine Wheels. Medicine means sacred wisdom that with represents the totalities
Plus the obvious that there is no end only cycles around.
A Circle used with intention, purpose and focus becomes a medicine wheel.
A simplistic way to understand the mechanism of how a Circle ‘creates’ what you are focusing on is from Quantum physics.
Physics shows that matter is made up of tiny particles (Pieces) which are ultimately formed from energy. All is energy.
Energy can exist as particles (actual stuff) or as waves. Energy in wave form has unlimited potential to become any type of particle.
Thus matter in the form of energy has the potential to become any type of particle – thus any kind of thing.
The medicine Wheel (Circle) creates a route for matter to materialise.
What has been measured is that thoughts have an influence on what type of particles waves of possibility becomes.
So more later on manifesting and the use of the medicine wheel.
The Circle teaches so much.
Elaway diyi NgLi‘ta
Additional teachings will be posted on https://miadalbyball.wordpress.com/
If there are other topics you are interested in please email me email@example.com or put them in the comments section.