“Chaos is the natural order until there is intention” Venerable Pa’Ris’Ha.
Definition Intention: in•ten•tion (ĭn-tĕnˈshən)
1. the act or fact of intending; determination to do a specified thing or act in a specified manner
2. anything intended or planned; aim, end, or purpose
3. meaning or import
4. the direction or orientation of the mind toward an object
5. A course of action that one intends to follow.
6. An aim that guides action; an objective.
Origin: Middle English entencioun, from Old French intention, from Latin intentiō, intentiōn-, from intentus, intent, from past participle of intendere, to direct attention;
What is your definition of intention?
Why Make Intentions?
Subconsciously more aware you will see opportunities.
You’ll be luckier and have more
positive “coincidences” and
enjoy your day more
Thought and Energy to Matter
– What Quantum Physics shows – waves and particles. (NB Read Dr Fred Allan Wolfe Mind Into Matter, watch What the Bleep and Down the rabbit Hole).
Matter as we know it on Earth is made up of Energy. Everything is energy.
Spinning electrons around a nucleus of protons and neutrons.
Quantum Physics has shown that energy exists as a wave of energy or as condensed energy also called matter. This condensed energy is the ‘stuff’ we ssee every day. Its still moving but it now become a particular thing.
The wave of energy is in a state where it has the potential to be anything.
Here is the wonderful part –
Thoughts are what influence the wave of energy. The influence may result in it changing from a wave of unlimited potential to a thing – condensed energy = matter of a particular type.
“Everything you experience is from your mind” Venerable Pa’Ris’Ha
“The Universe is Information” Venerable Pa’Ris’Ha
Ela way diyi Unli’ta